DMCA infringement notice must be posted to Public Blogs service
, you can find relative named link at the top.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- 1. Identify yourself as an owner of copyrighted work or as having exclusive rights that you believe were infringed, or a person acting on behalf of such owner.
- 2. State your contact information, including your name, street address, phone number, and email address.
- 3. If you are acting on behalf of the copyright owner please provide both your and the owner's contact information. Please also describe your affiliation with the copyright holder (e.g., attorney, registered DMCA agent).
- 4. Identify the location of materials that allegedly are infringing your copyrighted work, by providing Web URLs in your post that contain these materials.
- 5. State that you have a good faith belief that use of the aforementioned material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.
- 6. State that the information in the notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury.
- 7. We might request to forward your post by third-party message service signed with an electronic signature.
Note that we will make every effort to remedy the situation. Please allow up to 10 business days to respond to your notice and take necessary actions.